Together with ReLab’s Software Logic Controller it is often used by ReLab’s customers for a protocol conversion from various protocols to Modbus protocol.
ReLab Modbus Serial & TCP/IP Slave provides full control over hardware devices through the industry accepted Modbus Serial and TCP/IP protocol.
It includes Applications Programming Interface (API) that can be used to create custom applications. With minimal effort users can add Modbus integration to their product.
The API has advanced features, which allow users to write into “read-only” registers.
The Server supports Class 1 & 2 Modbus/TCP functions.
With the complements of ReLab Software Logic Controller (RLSLC) user can access OPC address space.
Using ReLab’s Software Logic Controlle’s convenient and intuitive configuration and scripting interface the users can convert their communication and control data streams from various protocols to the Modbus protocol.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture.
- Provides a perfect way for OEMs and system integrators to utilize standard tools to implement their systems.
- Supplies a wealth of information about field devices’ status and health, their configuration parameters, etc.
- Provides access to various plant-floor or control room data.
- Simplifies integration with existing business systems.
- Unlimited data points (tags).