Synchrophasor IEEE C37.118 OPC Device Driver (Serial & TCP/IP)
The driver is fully compliant with IEEE C37.118 “Synchrophasors for Power Systems” standard.
The Driver was developed using sophisticated optimization technologies; it can simultaneously support up to 16 PMUs per one instance of the driver.
With the introduction of Synchrophasor PDC OPC Device Drivers to the Relab products family (ReLab ClearView-HMI, ReLab Software Logic Controller and ReLab Historian), ReLab completes the solution that effectively addresses all Phasor Data Processing needs.
ReLab’s Phasor Data Processing solution allows easy monitoring and analysis and storage of PMU and PCD data at a rate of up to 100 frames per second.
In effect the Phasor Data Processing solution provides a perfect platform for effective prediction and prevention of power flow disturbances and blackouts.
Synchrophasor IEEE C37.118 PDC OPC Device Driver is provided together with ReLab OPC Server. Through Relab OPC server the synchrophasor data becomes readily available for any OPC client.
The Driver is fully compliant with IEEE C37.118 “Synchrophasors for Power Systems” standard; this means the driver will work with any compliant PMU including but not limited to: Areva, ABB, GE, Schneider Electric, SEL, Siemens and many others.
- The first and unique Synchrophasor OPC Device driver on the market.
- Cost effective, replaces PDCs for a fraction of their price.
- High performance, multiple Phasor Measurement Units support.
- Full compliance with IEEE C37.118 standard.
- Works with all vendors’ PMUs.
- Supports an update rate of up to 100 frames per second.