Synchrophasor IEEE C37.118 OPC Device Drivers
The drivers are fully compliant with IEEE C37.118 “Synchrophasors for Power Systems” standard.
The Drivers were developed using sophisticated optimization technologies; they can simultaneously support up to 16 PMUs or PDCs per one instance of the driver.
With the introduction of Synchrophasor OPC Device Drivers to the Relab products family (ReLab ClearView-SCADA, ReLab Software Logic Controller and ReLab Historian), ReLab completes the solution that effectively addresses all Phasor Data Processing needs.
ReLab’s Phasor Data Processing solution allows easy monitoring and analysis and storage of PMU and PDC data at a rate of up to 100 frames per second.
In effect the Phasor Data Processing solution provides a perfect platform for effective prediction and prevention of power flow disturbances and blackouts.
Synchrophasor IEEE C37.118 OPC Device Drivers are provided together with ReLab OPC Server. Through Relab OPC server the Synchrophasor data becomes readily available for any OPC client.
The Drivers are fully compliant with IEEE C37.118 “Synchrophasors for Power Systems” standard; this means the drivesr will work with any compliant PMU or PDC including but not limited to: Areva, ABB, GE, Schneider Electric, SEL, Siemens and many others.
- Support both TCP/IP and UDP protocols as well as UDP-only communication.
- The first and unique Synchrophasor OPC drivers on the market.
- Cost effective, replaces PDCs for a fraction of their price.
- High performance, multiple Phasor Data Concentrators support.
- Full compliance with IEEE C37.118 standard.
- Works with all vendors’ PDCs.
- Support an update rate of up to 100 frames per second.
Interested? Contact us