Transmission & Distribution
ReLab delivers interoperable, standards-based solutions that dynamically scale and upgrade power grids to meet needs for today and tomorrow. ReLab’s software bridges the gap between legacy systems, new communications protocols and state-of-the art digital technologies so you can cost-effectively meet the challenge and address the new realities of the today’s power grid.
- Our standards-based interoperability solutions let you build automation and protection and control systems that combine best-of-breed software and hardware to meet today’s demand for dynamic grids.
- Because ReLab solutions have no I/O limits, you can add new generation sources to metering, control and protection systems without added software expense.
- ReLab servers, drivers and controllers are scalable and interoperable to easily accommodate new sources and technologies.
- Our Software Logic Controller bridges the gap between existing systems and modernization components.
- Our IEEE C37.118 OPC Device Driver is the only one on the market to support synchrophasor implementation for large-scale monitoring of grid stability and safety factors.