IEC-61850 GOOSE OPC Device Driver
IEC-61850 GOOSE OPC Device Driver provides a full implementation of IEC-61850 GOOSE protocol widely used for fast transmission of the substations' events, such as commands, alarms, indications, and messages.
The Driver is compliant with IEC-61850-8-1 Communication networks and systems in substations. Specific Communication Service Mapping (SCSM) –Mappings to MMS (ISO 9506-1 and ISO 9506-2) and to ISO/IEC 8802-3 is implemented as well.
The benefits of using ReLab's IEC-61850 GOOSE OPC Device Driver include:
- Utilization of a comprehensive set of substation functions which provides a strong functional support for substation communication
- Simple and Straightforward design, configuration, and maintenance reduces the integration cost
- intuitive hierarchical and structured device, data modeling, standardized naming conventions, self-describing devices and automatic object discovery
- Provides an efficient way for OEMs and system integrators to utilize standard tools to implement their systems, it takes hours versus weeks to configure ReLab’s Solutions
- Simple to use — little knowledge of IEC-61850 required
- Together with ReLab’s ClearView-SCADA ReLab’s IEC-61850 OPC Server provides a complete solution to the substation automation needs.
- Simplifies Multi-Vendor integration
- Has high performance, robust and scalable architecture
Interested? Contact us