Protocol Server Bridge - IEC 60870-5-101/104 Slave
ReLab IEC 60870-5-101/104 (RLIEC101/104) provides full control over hardware devices through the industry accepted IEC 60870-5-101/104 protocol. The application includes an advanced configuration console designed for ease-of-use.
Combining RLIEC101/104 with ReLab Protocol Server Bridge (RLPSB) users can build “Protocol Bridges” to access OPC address space and perform protocol conversions, converting any protocol to IEC 60870-5-104/104 for Ethernet applications.
- Is easily configurable, runs in minutes
- Supports Double Point, Step Position, Integrator Totals, Normalized Value, Scaled Value
- Supports user configurable reported timestamp (cp16, sp24, sp32)
- Supports Background Scan as well as Balanced and Unbalanced modes
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- Provides access to various plant-floor or control room data
- Unlimited data points (tags)
Interested? Contact us