Modbus OPC Device Driver
ReLab Modbus OPC Device Driver utilizes a standard, open and effective OPC communication architecture to communicate with numerous data sources, devices on a factory floor or in a control room.
The product includes OPC server, Configuration Console and Modbus Device Driver.
The Console is a client interface, which allows creation of point mapping between actual devices and the OPC Server.
The driver supports Serial (RS232/RS485) and TCP/IP protocols.
- Has extremely high performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a perfect way for OEMs and system integrators to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- Supplies a wealth of information about field devices’ status and health, their configuration parameters, etc.
- Provides access to various plant-floor or control room data
- Simplifies integration with existing business systems
Interested? Contact us